Thursday, May 14, 2009

As Of This Moment...

I am accepting writing positions!
That's right! I know there are about a million of you out there that want to write for a blog AND know of amazing people/talents on Stardoll.
So here we are. All you have to do is answer these simple questions in the comments section of this post. Deadline and writers will be announced MAY 25, 2009. So whatcha waiting for?! :)
1.) Why would you be a great addition to this blog? What can you offer?
2.) What made you want to apply for this writing position?
And that's it! GOOD GRAMMAR, SPELLING, AND PUNCTUATION IS IMPORTANT!
Hope you apply!
-Hayley

2 comments:

Sammie1123/Sarah said...

I would like to write for this blog. I could write about the new clothes, minishop items, the best suites, best medolls, etc.

I really wanna write for this blog!

hayown said...

Hey Sarah!
You sound like you would be great for the job! Just answer the Q's in the post and you should be good to go! :)